Where are we ?
Access to the Haut Moncel
To access the parking of the property, join the village of Genêts, cross the village to the church (right if you come from Avranches) and, in front of the church, take the rue du Haut Moncel which opens on the herbus (salt meadows at the edge of the sea where sheep graze salty and cattle meadows, then, in this street, take immediately to the right, the rural road leading to the road of the Bec d’Andaine, travel about 200 meters after the hedge, on the right is the entrance to the car park identified by a sign with the logo of our establishment.
The property is located at:
- 40 minutes drive from Mont Saint Michel car park
- 20 minutes from Granville
- 30 minutes from Villedieu les Poëles
- 15 minutes from Avranches
- One hour from Saint Malo
- One hour from Rennes (airport and train station with connection to Avranches) One hour from Caen
- 3 hours from Paris by road and train Paris-Granville
A detailed access map will be sent to you during your booking confirmation and we are at your disposal to guide you by phone once there.